Registration for 2021-22
Registration for the 2021-22 School year will open in the New Year
Any student interested in learning more about Bishop Carroll's self-directed learning program should check out our Virtual Open House.
Students who are currently attending a Calgary Catholic Jr. High School will complete the registration process through their Jr. High Guidance Counsellor.
Students not currently attending a Calgary Catholic Jr. High School will complete and return the forms below beginning February 1, 2021. Forms and documents can be scanned and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form for students starting Grade 10 in Sept 2021
- Form for students starting Grades 11 or 12 in Sept 2021
Our 2021-22 Course Catalogue is now available here.
Current CCSD High School Students
Students currently registered at another Calgary Catholic High School but desiring a transfer to Bishop Carroll need to follow these steps:
1. Bishop Carroll is a school of choice and is designed with a self-directed approach to learning. Students and families should familiarize themselves with our school and program prior to considering transferring to Bishop Carroll High School.
2. After you have researched our school and decided it is a good fit for your learning style, please contact our school for more information and determination of your acceptance.
3. Once you have been accepted to Bishop Carroll, students will need to let their current CCSD high school know their intent to transfer and we will support them with this transfer. Your current high school will need to send a transfer request form to Bishop Carroll to formalize and finalize the transfer process.
Students Not Currently Registered with CCSD
November 2020 UPDATE
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is closed.
If you are interested in attending Bishop Carroll High School for the 2021-2022 school year, please check back in this space in February for further information, and make sure to visit our Virtual Open House.
The Calgary Catholic School District has designated boundaries for all schools. CCSD uses boundaries strategically to ensure optimal student populations that support viable programming across the district. It is the expectation that students will attend their designated school. Please be aware that school attendance boundaries can and do change to accommodate factors including changing demographic information, the opening or closing of a school, to relieve overcrowding in schools, etc.
Bishop Carroll High School is a program of choice school therefore, we do not have any designated boundaries within the Calgary Catholic School District.
Understanding School Attendance Areas
We encourage parents and guardians who are considering a move to a new residence to review the designated attendance area for Catholic Schools in that community. All Calgary Catholic schools have attendance areas which identify the schools in each community where students are eligible to register. Students are expected to attend the designated school for their community unless they decide to register at a program of choice school such as French Immersion, or Fine Arts. For a list of programs, please click here. For these schools there are mandatory transportation costs based on residence of the family attending.
New Students to Canada
Students who are born outside of Canada register through the St. John Reception Centre. It is located at 15-12 Street NW and the phone number is 403-500-2007. Students whose first language is not English may be required to complete an English language proficiency assessment. District interpreter services for this appointment are available upon request at no cost to the family. To book an appointment please call 403-500-2007.